maandag 2 augustus 2010

The Illz - Persistence (Video)



"Synopsis by Hot Mop Films:
It’s a pleasure to be around hard working people, even more it’s truly an honor to be around people who inspire creativity. The ILLZ is one of those people. A while back The ILLZ hit me up, we spoke about his original concept for the “In Between Video Series” 7 new tracks, 7 new videos. I was like, “Cool, which one you wanted me to do?” he simply said, “You can do all of them, but lets start off and do 3.” He must have seen my face drop, I could do 7 videos but I wouldn’t have a life, hahaha. So, HotMop partnered up with The ILLZ and Krystopher Rey- Talley to take on this project. This is HotMop’s first video and we’re very excited about it. We shot the “Persistence” Video in the green room (more like the red room) of Santos Party House living in the moment. We were blanketed by that red light bullshiting and laughing together and I saw an opportunity and said ” This room is ILL, let’s shoot a freestyle video”. But, the minute we were done with it… I was like, “Fuck a random freestyle let’s shoot one of the videos.” He gave me a pound “Let’s do it.” Nahgee (good friend, business partner, and HotMop filmer) walked in with the second camera and we got two angles going at the same time. IN 20 minutes we walked back out to The ILLZ soundcheck and that was it, the “Persistence” video was a wrap. You know, some times you live for the future but to get there you need to live in the present. I am truly blessed to be around hard working, creative people. OBRIGADO (thank you in Portuguese) Huge shout out to the HotMop Family: Jazz, Ronin, Nahgee, Good Fella Radio Crew: Justin, Q, Rob and especially the homie AR.

“Persistence” was produced by CitoOnTheBeat.com
Download the “In Between Video Series” along with the videos and the songs on August 17th.


Round 4!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Real Time Web Analytics