woensdag 9 juni 2010

Donny Goines - Minute After Midnight (2008)


















Tracklist:

01. Intro (Prod. by Dub Z)
02. The Triumph (Prod. by M-Phazes)
03. Ghetto U.S.A feat. Tess (Prod. by Beatnik & K Salaam)
04. What I Am (Prod. By Apple Juice Kid)
05. What Happened (Prod. By Dub Z)
06. Ricky's Story (Prod. By Statik Selektah)
07. I Am Moving (Prod. by Dame Grease)
08. MLK feat. Tess (Prod. By Dame Grease)
09. Can't Fit In My Shoes (Prod. By DJ Snips)
10. Can You Hear Me feat. Tess (Prod. By Dub Z)
11. The Look (Prod. By Dame Grease)
12. As The World Turns (Prod. by Dub Z)
13. Heaven Is With You (Prod. by DJ Static)






It's crazy how many people still never heard of Donny Goines. I remember the first time when I heard this album, I couldn't stop listening to it for weeks. He released this back in 2008 but I still give it some rotation once in a while. No fillers, a great album from the beginning to the end.

Download
Buy It

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Real Time Web Analytics